An internist, Nicholas Torgerson, is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions for adults — Nicholas does this for both acute and chronic illnesses. Dr. Nicholas Torgerson often sees adults as their primary physician because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
As a Linkedin and Medium member, Nicholas Torgerson joins over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Dr. Torgerson’s Education & Training
- Loyola University Fellowship
- Medical College of Wisconsin Affiliated HospitalsResidency
- Lake Erie College of Osteopathic MedicineMedicalSchool
Nick Torgerson’s Certifications & Licensure
IL State License2018–2020
WI State License2016–2020
American Board of Internal MedicineInternal Medicine
Nicholas Torgerson’s Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Young Achiever American College of Physicians, 2017